Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JCVD IS Santa Claus

Dear Kate:

Amazon.com has informed me that my order has shipped today. On Thursday I will receive: Universal Solider; the Jean-Claude Van Damme Action Pack (4 Movies); the Jean-Claude Van Damme Double Pack (2 movies). I wanted to let you know that Christmas came in September this year and I feel this is proof that JCVD is, in fact, Santa Claus. How else could he bring us 14 hours of blissful euphoria for all our hard work? Well, 12 hours if we subtract for the mullet, but even Christmas presents can’t do everything.

Sincerely and with deepest affection,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Bah! I received some Kickboxer that is not JCVD. The universe mocks us friend, but have no fear...I'm on it. We will not be thwarted in our endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that one was not included in one of the packages... Of course we will not be thwarted. We will beat this thing with a roundhouse kick to the BACK of its head if we have to! Also, I officially give up on Blockbuster. The only one the Summerlin one had was... guess what... Universal Soldier: The Return. Can't wait to watch the others though!

    ReplyDelete